Logistics training courses
Whether you are part of the Linfox team or a member of the public looking for further accreditation, Linfox Operational Training has a range of course options.
Read our course reviews.
Non-accredited awareness courses
Information for learners
The following are for current learners participating in an accredited course with Linfox Operational Training:
Learner Information Handbook
- How the training course will be conducted
- Linfox Operational Training’s obligations and policies
- Learner requirements and support services.
Click here to view the Learner Information Handbook.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be given under the following conditions:
- Any cancellations by the learner greater than 14 days prior to course commencement.
- Linfox Operational Training cancels or needs to postpone the course due to unforeseen circumstances, and it is not practical for the learner to reschedule to another date.
A partial refund may be given under the following conditions:
- Where the learner cancels less than 14 days but not within 24 hours of the course commencement, a fee of 50% of the original course cost will be deducted from the original course payment.
- When a learner elects not to complete a pre-course assessment and is found at the commencement of the licence course that the learner cannot continue due to not meeting medical criteria, a refund, minus the administration fee, will be provided or if agreed to by the learner, Linfox Operational Training will hold their funds pending a further review by a medical practitioner. When the learner intends on returning, they will need to provide a written medical exemption before they can resume the training and assessment. If the learner’s medical review is unsuccessful, Linfox Operational Training will provide a refund minus the administration fee of $150. This also includes if the medical review is successful, but the learner chooses not to proceed with the course.
No refund is given under the following circumstances:
- Unannounced no show by the learner, whether that is for the whole or part of the course.
- Cancellations made by the learner within 24 hours of course commencement.
- If the learner fails any of the tests, including the eyesight test as part of the pre-course assessment.
Other payment terms and conditions
- Alterations to booking dates or transfers to a different course cannot be made less than seven (7) days prior to the commencement.
Complaints and Appeals Policy
This outlines Linfox Operational Training’s procedure and guidelines for resolving a complaint or appeal.
To submit a complaint or appeal, please fill out the form located on the Contact Linfox Operational Training page.
Click here to view the Complaints & Appeals Policy.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Before commencing training with Linfox Operational Training, you must hold a USI number. The USI number is used to record your VET achievements in a national database.
Visit https://www.usi.gov.au/ to create a USI number, retrieve your USI number or for further information.
Government Funding Link
Applicable to students in New South Wales.