TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (Forklift Licence Course)
RTO number: 103554
- VIC – Two days
- NSW – Three days
- QLD – Three days
Mode of delivery: Face to face
- Linfox employees – $480
- External participants
- VIC – $580
- NSW and QLD – $650
*The above fees exclude application fees.
Fees are payable upon application to Australia Post (VIC & NSW) and in QLD, WorkSafe QLD.
This course combines theoretical and practical training and assessment. The participant will gain the skills and techniques to safely operate a forklift truck in accordance with relevant legislative requirements.
- Legislative requirements
- Pre- and post-start operational checks
- Working area inspection
- Hazard/risk identification
- General operations
- Shifting and moving loads
- Working load limits
- Shut down and securing the forklift truck
- Safe forklift operating procedures
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must provide 100 points of original documents as proof of identity
- Must be able to understand English
Statement of attainment: On successful completion, the learner will be given a Statement of Attainment TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck.
Enquire about this course: