Linfox International Group Graduate Program
Applications for this program are currently closed.
Linfox believes in investing in our people. With Linfox International Group Graduate 18-month program, you will enhance your career with well-structured learning opportunities within most of our Asian countries. The programme is designed to ensure that our graduates acquire the essential knowledge and skills to work within our logistics organisation.
With a competitive remuneration package along with career opportunity exposure within our Linfox International network, you will have a chance to drive and contribute to various projects. You will be supported by an experienced direct supervisor to provide guidance and constructive feedback, plus regular opportunities to be mentored by others within the organisation in a formal and non formal environment.
As a Linfox International Graduate you will begin your career in logistics with both structured development and on the job learning through exposure to a wide range of business areas. This will include commercial, continuous improvement, project management, safety and hands-on experience within the functions of transport, warehousing, and distribution.
During your time on the program, you will:
- Complete a comprehensive induction
- Receive a buddy that is allocated from our full time employees
- Do four rotations at various sites*
- 2 seven-month rotations in warehouse and transport operations
- 2 two-month rotations in the functional department and continuous improvement project
- Gain exposure to the entire supply chain network
- Build great networks and experience for your next career move.
- Official development training session at our head office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Career development opportunity that matches with your interest and passion
- Meeting with the CEO and Chairman of the company.
*This rotation will vary depending upon the country in which you undertake the program as well as the business need and function the Graduate has applied for.
Facts you need to know
- Depending upon the business need, the number of Graudates we accept each year may vary.
- Normal recruitment for the Graudate programme is around March-May
- Work Locations will vary and are based upon the business need.
- Online Applications are preferred
- Completed your undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the last 3 years
- Citizenship or permanent residency in the country you are applying for at the time of application
- Able to travel to different sites during the rotation period.
- Have excellent command of English
- Minimum of one year’s work experience in any industry or recently graduated from university
- A passion for Logistics
- Ability to work in high-pressured environments
- Ability to work with and lead all levels of operators
- Total commitment to safety
- Commitment to learning and personal development
- Respect for our drug and alcohol policies
- Courage to step out of your comfort zone
For more information please contact using the form at the bottom of this page.