Peter Fox AM is the Executive Chairman of Linfox Pty Ltd, Linfox Australia Pty Ltd, Linfox International Group Pty Ltd and Linfox Armaguard Pty Ltd.
Peter is the second of six children to Lindsay and Paula Fox. Peter worked at Mayne Nickless as a trainee cadet, before joining Linfox in Brisbane as a Trainee Supervisor. He held a wide range of roles across the Linfox business in operational and management positions before his appointment as Executive Chairman in 1993.
- Certificate in Effective Distribution Management from UNSW Australian Graduate School of Management(AGSM) in 1983
- Bachelor of Business Degree (Marketing) from Chisholm Institute of Technology in 1986
- International Marketing and International Management Program from David Syme Business School in 1986
- Certification of Management from Darden Graduate School of Business Administration – University of Virginia in 1989
- Graduate Diploma in Owner President Management Program from Harvard University in 1996
Peter was awarded a centenary medal in 2003. In 2011, he was appointed as a Member of the Order of Australia (AM). He also received an Order of Merit from the Australian Olympic Committee in 2013. He is married to Lisa and they have a son James and two daughters, Hannah and Coco.
Prime Minister’s Olympic Dinner
Monash Industry Council of Advisors
- Board Member
MacNaughton Group Advisory Board
Australian Logistics Council
Royal Botanic Gardens
Scotch College Foundation
- World Presidents Organisation
- Council of Logistics Management (USA)
- Australian Institute of Management
- The Chartered Institute of Transport in Australia Inc
- Victoria Racing Club
- Australian / Malaysia Society