Pooraka multi-user warehouse facility
A full 3PL supply chain solution
Location: 10 Produce Lane Pooraka, South Australia
Opening hours 10am – 10pm Sunday to Friday
Linfox’s shared warehouse facility in Pooraka provides convenient access to key transport modes and customers.
The site is located:
- 15 minutes from Port Adelaide wharf
- 10 minutes from the railhead
- 20 minutes from all major DCs
- in direct proximity to Woolworths Gepps Cross DC
- 20 minutes from Coles Edinburgh Park DC
- 5 minutes from the Metcash Gepps Cross DC
Our Linfox multi-user warehouse site manages a wide range of products, from packaged food and raw ingredients to home improvement and building products.
The site moves around 1200 pallets per day and unloads a range of vehicles from B-doubles and rigids to Pantech trailers and containers.
- Pallet capacity 10,150 (6250 ambient / 3900 temp controlled)
- Cross-dock operations
- Distribution services
- Australian Government Quarantine-approved premise for Class 2.2
- SAP Warehouse Management System (WMS) to manage a wide range of customer activities
- Weekly reporting for KPI requirements
- Radio frequency inventory monitoring
- Ideal for short term or long-term storage
- Sensor-controlled LED lighting
- High security area
With more than 11,000 square metres of warehouse space including Linfox’s South Australian head office, as well as a close working relationships with various transport teams, the Pooraka multi-user facility has the flexibility and in-house skills to offer a complete warehousing and logistics solution.
Keeping our people and communities safe is built into the fabric of the Linfox business through our Vision Zero strategy. The site has a strong focus on safety, exceptional customer service and continuous improvement.
For more information
Contact Mike Harwood, Distribution Centre Manager Ph +61 8 8304 7142 | Mob +61 437 812 169
Find out more
Safety and road compliance
At Linfox, nothing is more important to us than the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, customers and communities in which we operate.
Vision Zero is our long-term commitment to reducing risks and preventing fatalities, serious injuries and ill health across our business.