Linfox accepts between 15 to 20 graduates each year based on business requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for safety
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Commitment to learning and personal development
- Respect for our drug and alcohol policies
- Ability to work in high pressure environments
- Ability to work with and lead all levels of operators
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Courage to step out of your comfort zone
- Cultural fit.
Eligible applicants must have
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle at the time of proposed commencement
- An Australian or New Zealand tertiary qualification (minimum of a Bachelor Degree) completed from 2015 onwards
- Minimum of one year’s work experience in any industry.
Graduates join a 24 month development program made up of four rotations across different business units to help you develop core operational skills. Logistics is a fast paced environment with operations running around the clock, so you may not work a standard 9am – 5pm role.
- Ongoing graduate support includes:
- Operational and senior mentor to provide coaching and guidance
- Buddy allocated from our graduate alumni
- Interaction with state based site and operations managers to assist with development and relationship building
- Annual development conferences
- Induction in Melbourne.
Leadership and management skills
Exposure to different contracts across three separate business units will provide you with the skills to transition into an ongoing role. Recent graduates have transitioned into roles including Shift Supervisors, Operations Managers, Transport Schedulers, Supply Chain Analysts and Transport Managers.
In addition, you will be supported by the Emerging Careers Manager, mentors, buddies, rotational managers and their peers.
Our sites are typically located in the outer suburbs so you may need to travel for your role. If you enjoy variety and change, then this could be a great fit for you.
Applicants are contacted directly after an application is submitted. Our interview process typically runs from April to August and you will be advised at each stage of the process
Offers will be made from August onwards.