Eligible candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills
- 20 to 23 years of age (ideally with 18 months' work experience)
- Completion of Year 12 Certificate is preferred
- A current driver's licence and own vehicle
- Respect for the Linfox drug and alcohol policy
- A passion for the logistics industry and a zest to grow and develop
Linfox Cadets can work across any one of our Australian-based operational sites. Previous cadets have been based at customer sites including Arnott’s, Coles, Kmart and Healthcare logistics.
During the two year program, cadets will gain on-the-job training across the different areas of their allocated site. The program also includes a focus on building leadership capabilities and operational experience.
Linfox Cadets gain transport or warehousing experience across their designated site. Cadets may perform the following roles:
- Picking and packing
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Checking, labelling and inducting pallets
- Allocating and invoicing orders
- Load allocations
- Managing drivers and loaders.
Applications are currently closed.