Linfox has developed a range of initiatives to help us achieve Vision ZERO, including:
- Annual safety plans, outlining targets
- Daily safety observations recorded by each site in the Safety Leadership Journal
- Annual risk reviews and audits
- Stop for Safety meetings
- Driver buddy system
- Rewarding safe behaviour
- Challenging unsafe behaviour
- Peak Season Safety campaign
- Safety cards, outlining safety fundamentals.
The Linfox Safety, Health, Sustainability and Quality Policy can be here.
Our Vision ZERO safety rules start with leadership:
- Leadership – caring for our people and leading by example
- Visibly demonstrate your commitment to safety
- Empower people to stop, think and plan
- Set clear expectations
- Involve and communicate with your team
- Regularly thank your team for their safety efforts.
Our six behavioural rules:
- Stop, think and plan to be safe
- Stay at least three metres clear from moving mobile equipment
- Always wear your seat belt
- Drive to conditions and obey the speed limits
- Stop anyone with a bad lifting technique
- Never work when affected by drugs or alcohol.
If you have a compliment, comment or complaint about a Linfox team member, please go to our Contact Us page and fill in the form or call 1300 880 535.
Copyright © 2014 Linfox. All rights reserved. ABN 59 004 667 298.